No products in the cart.
A Shop Rural Marketplace account is currently on Available to Australian businesses and residents based in remote and rural locations around Australia.
This document and other documents referred to make up our terms and conditions. By continuing to use this website and/or create a vendor or customer account, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as a legally binding contract between yourself and Shop Rural Marketplace.
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Shop Rural Marketplace..
Transaction Information about how you purchase and redeem products.
Financial Account Information as needed to process payments for Shop Rural Marketplace that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date.
We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, order a deal, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact.
Your personal information is used to support the full functionality of the Shop Rural Marketplace either through managing your vendor or customer account. Sales information is used to analyse data on rural and remote marketplaces and the role that technology plays in supporting small businesses in these areas. This data is completely anonymous. If you would like to learn more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not charge for the first 25 products listed on Shop Rural. You can purchase new product listings for $0.20 per listing or upgrade your account to access premium features and unlimited listings for $10 a month.
- A third-party transaction fee of 2.5% is charged to cover the cost of the Stripe transaction services.
- Commissions are charged at 3% per product sold.
- Advertising opportunities are available to feature your products and can cater to any budget.
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the vendor and are set individually.
- Payment processing fees (withdrawal fees) are not applicable and we do not charge you a fee for shipping or any other costs associated with running your business.
As a remote based business ourselves, Shop Rural Marketplace aims to offer a competitive pricing strategy that can best support small businesses in outback Australia.
- You will need to create an account to use some of our features and services.
- You must be over 18 to create a vendor or customer account with us. Should a minor wish to use our services, you will need to do so through the account of a trusted adult.
- You are required to provide accurate information regarding your account and business details. Impersonating another business or person is prohibited and failure to provide accurate information will result in immediate termination of your account and possible legal ramifications in cases of fraud.
- You are responsible for all activity on your account and as such, you must protect your password. If you are registering on behalf of a business you agree that you are permitted to do so.
- Creating an account with Shop Rural Marketplace does not create a partnership, agency, franchise, employment, or joint-venture relationship between you and Shop Rural Marketplace.
- Shop Rural Marketplace is simply a multi-vendor platform created for the use of independent businesses and artists to support their business sales and marketing.
- Content that you post on our website belongs to you. By posting content on Shop Rural Marketplace, you confirm that you have the rights to do so and you are not infringing on a third party’s rights. By posting content you grant the Shop Rural Marketplace a licence to use the content that does not imply ownership in any way. This licence grants Shop Rural Marketplace non-exclusive, Australia wide, royalty-free, and irrevocable use to display, modify , reproduce, distribute, and prepare your content. This is needed to promote, sell, advertise, and display your content and is essential to the on-going functionality of the Shop Rural Marketplace. Your content may be displayed on platforms including but not limited to; the Shop Rural Marketplace, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google Ads.
If you discover content that is misleading, fraudulent, innappropriate, or infringes on your copyright and intellectual property then please contact us on email@example.com with the relevant evidence and we will remove the content immediately. Offenders will be subject to a review and may have their accounts terminated depending on the outcome.
- We grant you limited, non-exclusive, and revocable use of our services. Whilst Shop Rural Marketplace aims to provide the best service we can, sometimes things may go wrong and you agree to use our service “as is”.
- You agree not to use the Shop Rural Marketplace for illegal or misleading activities. You agree to be wholly liable for any violations committed by you and agree that your account will be terminated if found to have committed illegal or fraudulent acts.
You agree to pay all bills due to Shop Rural Marketplace within the agreed time-frames.
You agree not to harm our systems, steal our source code, or infringe on any copyright associated with Shop Rural Marketplace.
- By using our services, you understand and agree that Shop Rural Marketplace does not manufacture, store, inspect, or distribute any of the content listed, bought, or sold on this website. We provide a virtual platform that aims to connect individual businesses with customers. As such, we cannot guarantee the quality, copyright, safety, or legality of products sold through our website. Where issues are brought to our attention we aim to respond in a timely manner according to the law and our terms and conditions.
Third party services are accessible though not managed through the Shop Rural Marketplace. Please note that if you use a third-party service or link, you do so at your own risk.
By using the Shop Rural Marketplace you agree to use our platform as an individual vendor or customer and accept all risk of damage, loss, defects or errors. Should you be sued because of something you did, you agree that Shop Rural Marketplace is wholly indemnified and not liable for any legal claim or demand. Shop Rural Marketplace is not responsible for any loss of business, revenue, or reputation. You accept that whilst we do our best to support you, our system may occasionally experience technical difficulties and require maintenance resulting in interruptions to your account. By using our services you accept that we may at any time temporarily or permanently cease to operate.
- We reserve the right to update and change our terms and conditions from time to time. Should this occur, you will be notified immediately and required to accept the new terms and conditions to continue to use our services.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.